We use a similar process to create an authentic and distinctive identity, creative portfolios, or brand and marketing plans, to build tangible and lasting relationships with your clients with visual communications that celebrate your individuality.
7. Implementation The only thing that’s left to do is introducing and executing your marketing plan. Being consistent at every touchpoint ensures the strength of your brand and your message.
6, Creation I draw up a clear and concise marketing plan for the predetermined vision to take shape.
My working method has 7 stages. The process can vary, depending on the project, but is fundamentally based on the same process.
1. Analysis and Direction Before doing anything, it is essential to truly understand your needs. That’s why we will take the time needed to ask a lot of good questions. With our respective knowledge, together, we will be able to define what is in your best interest going forward.
2. Foundation and Goals Here is where we clarify your goals, the project scope and schedule, the way the entire process will develop and finally the budget and payment methods.
3. Introspection and Philosophy The most significant part is understanding what drives you to create and do what you do, and what differentiates you from the competition. We’ll try to push the limits of your entrepreneurial and marketing knowledge – and your creativity, for you to take a step back and analyze it all in a different light.
4. Analysis and Research Being aware of your business environment is essential for establishing effective, strategic positioning. We will observe and analyze all factors and then design a custom plan of action that meets your needs and differentiates you in the marketplace.
5. Exploration We can now visit the different possibilities available to you in terms of look and feel of your marketing. We will discuss a selection of potential ideas that might be a good fit for you. We will then elaborate on your choice and suggest design and direction.
"Angela is the kind of person that if you need to have a circus in the desert by the weekend, she will have it there and have the seats filled too!"
Seraphim Films - C. Barker - Director